Class ReservationRegular price $250.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
My Little Paintbrush Paint Class Details
Please contact us for special requests at email@example.com
Reserve a creative class at My Little Paintbrush!
- Our classes offer instructional creative time that stimulate imagination, and helps develop important artistic techniques in a fun environment - no experience needed!
- Select the class package that accommodates your group the best!
- Each artist leaves with a beautiful, painted masterpiece.
- All painting materials are provided: 11" x 14" canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, experienced instructors, etc.
- Artists are welcome to choose their own colors from our large assortment of paint.
- Painting can be messy! Please dress for the occasion.
- Classes are 1-2 hours based on the difficulty level.
- Guests can arrive 10 minutes early to get settled and find their seat.
- Once class time has ended, We appreciate your consideration as our instructors need to prepare for their next event.
- You do NOT need a final guest count until 48 hours prior to your scheduled event. If there are more then 10 guests attending, just send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will adjust the count for you!
- Plan to book your event at least a week in advance. Weekends fill quickly!
STUDIO PAINT CLASS PACKAGES
My Little Paintbrush Policies
There is a $100 event cancellation fee. We can refund the remaining balance up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled event. Due to the amount of prep work and paint distribution, you are still responsible to cover the cost of guests that do not show up. We appreciate your understanding.
The State of Utah no longer requires masks in public - My Little Paintbrush is following state guidelines. Masks are welcomed, but not required at our studio.
We are committed to keeping our employees, artists, and creative environment clean and virus free, and asking for your help to do so!
Steps we are taking:
- High-touch hard surfaces throughout the studio will be sanitized before and after class. Such as paint brushes, jars, chairs, door handles, flat surfaces, and faucets.
- Hand washing will be encouraged before and after class, with hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
- Only those with a reserved seat will be able to remain in the studio during class. *Please contact us for special requests.
Steps you can take:
- We are asking ALL guests creating with us to please wash their hands with soap and water before starting the process.
- Out of respect for the staff and other customers, if an artist is showing signs of illness (coughing, etc.) we will kindly ask that he/she create with us another time. Thank you for your understanding.