We are committed to keeping our employees, artists, and creative environment clean and virus free, and asking for your help to do so!
Steps we are taking:
- High-touch hard surfaces throughout the studio will be sanitized before and after class. Such as paint brushes, jars, chairs, door handles, flat surfaces, and faucets.
- Hand washing will be encouraged before and after class, with hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
- The temperature of each employee will be taken prior to every shift.
- All instructors and assistants will be required to wear a mask and use their own brushes during class instruction.
- Artists will be spread out to ensure a safe distance during class.
- All artists will be required to to have their temperature taken upon check-in.
- Only those with a reserved seat will be able to remain in the studio during class.
Steps you can take:
- We are asking ALL guests creating with us to please wash their hands with soap and water before starting the process.
- Out of respect for the staff and other customers, if an artist is showing signs of illness (coughing, etc.) we will kindly as that he/she create with us another time. Thank you for your understanding.
*Masks for artists will not be required, but welcomed and encouraged for those who desire.